[Mkguild] Between Us Girls (mkguild at lists.integral.org)

Kyle Vernon (Google Drive) kyle.vernon at gmail.com
Sat May 11 05:43:41 UTC 2013

Attached: Between Us Girls.html
Sent using Google Docs http://docs.google.com/

A new version of this story with minor adjustments to fix some typos and
story hiccups.
I decided to also send it to the TSA Mailing List as well, just cause.

Next I'll need to fix typos in Bob's Origin (FreeRIDErs) and most
definitely the ones in "Where Life Begins Anew" (A Metamor Story) and make
a prequel for Where Life Begins Anew to better explain Xhyz.

I must apologize that I can't work faster on my projects, but I have many
bouncing around at once and I am only one woman. Though Together We RIDE is
the shortest of my projects, so expect that one to be complete first.