[Mkguild] Group picture

Andrew Vineyard dimensional42 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 14:33:48 UTC 2014

It doesn't have to be out of the price range. Some artists might give a
discount on bulk, kind of like a whole sale price.

Also, when Chris mentioned the idea of rotating images, for some reason
it made me think of something similar to Calendar Girls, which is
something the artist Ulario does. A character for each month, doing some
sort of G-rated pose. Now this isn't what the plan is, but it still gave
me a chuckle when the thought popped into my head.