[Mkguild] Group picture

M vd Mosselaar Leo M Panther lionar_panthera at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 21:30:49 UTC 2014

If we're more or less agreed on the character design and are inquiring about
cost we should also think about the banner's background.
Assuming we use a background what would/should that look like?
Also, if there is a budget for it maybe have a few different backgrounds to
use like for example a couple of seasonal ones (Summer festival,
Daedra'kema, Yuletide, etcetera) It's probably jumping the shark-morph a bit
to invest too much in this. Still worth discussing though.

Leo