[Mkguild] Group picture

Skylos skylos at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 22:17:11 UTC 2014

How can we NOT afford this?  With collaborative action, even minor money on
each person's part results in a big payday for the artist.

I mean, seriously - if each of the people in the picture contributed an
average of, oh, $5 or so, and we had 40 or 50 characters, we're talking
hundreds of dollars - which is enough to get a good artist to spend an
entire day, if not a whole week, on the project.  that's not to say that
everybody has to put the same $$ in based on ability and character counts
and stuff.  But we CAN work it so that there is more than enough money
present to make a very large and detailed digital work that encompasses
everybody.

We just need to choose an artist who is professional and skilled enough to
handle a project of this size.

Count me in.

Skylos