[Mkguild] Group picture

christian okane chrisokane at optimum.net
Sat Aug 30 02:42:16 UTC 2014

Sounds cool!!

From: mkguild-bounces at lists.integral.org [mailto:mkguild-bounces at lists.integral.org] On Behalf Of Skylos
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2014 6:17 PM
To: MKGuild
Subject: Re: [Mkguild] Group picture

How can we NOT afford this?  With collaborative action, even minor money on each person's part results in a big payday for the artist.

I mean, seriously - if each of the people in the picture contributed an average of, oh, $5 or so, and we had 40 or 50 characters, we're talking hundreds of dollars - which is enough to get a good artist to spend an entire day, if not a whole week, on the project.  that's not to say that everybody has to put the same $$ in based on ability and character counts and stuff.  But we CAN work it so that there is more than enough money present to make a very large and detailed digital work that encompasses everybody.

We just need to choose an artist who is professional and skilled enough to handle a project of this size.

Count me in.

Skylos