[Mkguild] Metamor Keep Group Painting Complete

Andrew Vineyard dimensional42 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 03:31:54 UTC 2014

It looks lovely. Hopefully we won't have any problems with people trying
to get more for less. And just because some minor detail, like the
background is blank, doesn't mean much. Please, don't get too picky with
artists. I'm going to download and upload the pictures to the site just
to have them ready to add to the site banner.