[Mkguild] Metamor Keep Group Painting Complete

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Fri Dec 12 12:49:31 UTC 2014

The issue is that Ermine, like most artists, has set standards of
quality that we put into pictures depending on the price.   We paid
for a Silver-level painting, and even before we asked for the windows
to be filled in, she had told me she had placed Gold-level effort
into the work.

That said, I believe she is being understanding considering this is a
group commission and people can be very difficult to get to agree,
but I think we need to be careful of that for our next collaboration
because art takes a lot of work.  Backgrounds are in fact usually the
most expensive and difficult thing for most artists too; keep that in mind!

Once again, her email is ermineart at gmail.com