[Mkguild] Whats the cities like?

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Sat Feb 15 18:44:19 UTC 2014

On Elvquelin, no, I don't have anything to note.  Raven described
some of it in his drafts for the next piece of the now-faded
Starchild Arc and I can send that your way (once I find it again).

As for Pyralis, it hasn't been described in a story yet, but I do
have some ideas I will share hopefully this evening when I have time
to sit down and write them out.