[Mkguild] Looking for a fire-breathing dragon

Hallan Mirayas hallanmirayas at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 30 04:19:34 UTC 2014

I'd hoped to use Saroth for a critical scene involving a dragon's fire breath, but after rereading Terry Spafford's stories, it turns out Saroth doesn't have a breath weapon.  I checked on Cerulean next, but there are no stories of his posted, andthe wiki says that his breath weapon has not been revealed.  Gornul and Starling are too small.  Any other dragons out there?  They need to be flight-capable (to the point of being able to cover about 150 miles in 12-24 hours), and available on May 19, 708 CR.  Preferably capable of transporting at least one person on their back for that 150 miles, but that's not critical.
Terry Spafford, if you're out there, I am so very sadface that I couldn't write up a scene of Saroth doing a fiery impression of an AC-130 gunship.  Why did Saroth have to be dragonfire-free?
Hallan