[Mkguild] Updating the Archive

Virmir kendo at virmir.com
Tue Jun 3 20:46:14 UTC 2014

When I was running the archives, I never uploaded a story unless it
was sent to me directly. I think this is a good way to do it because
we can't be sure what stages of completeness the stories on the list
are at and it gives a good "okay, here's the final version"
confirmation from the author.

--
-  Virmir | http://virmir.com