[Mkguild] The Meandering Maunderings of Kaldr Jarsmidr

Alex Green alexsurikat at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 00:08:08 UTC 2014

The only story I could find that contains orcs is one called
Alternatives<http://metamorkeep.com/story/Alternatives.php>.
 It's the first story written by Stealth and contains a scene about halfway
through where his characters do battle with the menacing creature.  There
doesn't seem to be any mention of orcs before or since in both the archive
and the wiki.  It would be difficult for me to definitively state that they
exist in the world of Metamor based on a single scene in an author's first
story.  Anybody else have an opinion?

-AlexSurikat