[Mkguild] Archive Update -- New Guy Edition

Andrew Vineyard dimensional42 at gmail.com
Sat May 24 22:46:26 UTC 2014

Hello everybody, this is the new guy, taking over for Virmir.

I'm happy to announce an update to the Metamor Keep Story Archives. I'm
proud to take over this role from Virmir, and will help manage the
archives to the best of my ability. The transition wasn't all that
smooth, and it may take me a while to get in the groove of things, but
at least things are working out in the beginning.

http://metamorkeep.com

Come take a look at another exciting adventure written by Hallan!