[Mkguild] Some hellish questions

Alex Green alexsurikat at gmail.com
Sun May 25 01:40:16 UTC 2014

Hmm… A portal to Ba'al's realm, and fighting demonic monsters? That's
definitely something that would interest my main character.  Unfortunately,
he's not on good terms with the Aedra, and therefore Raven and Rickkter.

Although…

I've been having some trouble coming up with a reason my character would've
stayed at the Keep long enough to be cursed.  He wouldn't have stayed
intentionally, and there aren't many people who could've stopped him from
leaving.  One idea I had was to have the Aedra strip him of his magical
abilities and leave him under the care of Raven and/or Rickkter and/or
Kyia.

It would be an interesting group dynamic if they brought him along.

-AlexSurikat