[Mkguild] Some hellish questions

Narwhal KillerNarwhal supernova619 at gmail.com
Thu May 29 02:35:01 UTC 2014

yeah, i just checked.  i have a mage who just arrived at the keep a few
moths previous, but who is bonded to an ice elemental and has tremendous
proficiency with all things ice-related. I think he could be useful in
fighting a creature with ice breath (even if just to spread his cold
immunity to his party)