[Mkguild] Fwd: MK Group Commission Sketch

Ryx sundansyr at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 3 21:41:53 UTC 2014

Better, better.

Alberta's ear isn't turned toward her husband anymore (but they look much better!).  Thalberg and the wine still... dunno.  Still looks like Phil's going to get wet.

Cope's head needs to be looking down at an angle similar to Misha's to convey his line of sight.

It seems the reptiles are the more difficult characters in the scene to manipulate.

Nice map. :)