[Mkguild] Distant Voices

kyle.vernon at gmail.com kyle.vernon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 21:02:42 UTC 2014

Interesting, I actually didn't know about this ability.... I'll take much
note both on that and on Jenn (born Genn)'s character description. I'll
incorporate elements of it in future uses of the character. I was actually
looking around hard for descriptions of Jenn and when I couldn't, I will
play it by ear.

If nothing contradicts the Metamor setting as a whole, than Jenn's
backstory should be added as a wiki. If the contradictions are only minor
let it be used be put up to use as a guideline. Jenn's been basically
invisible outside of being mentioned to exist once or twice, her only real
major role that I know of being in my own story, so contradictions to the
character herself aren't really a problem. Just so long as nothing in this
origin contradicts Metamor Keep itself.

I apologize for trying to make my stories more canon than Malisa's, I
wasn't trying to come off like "I AM HAWLSERA, GODDESS OF WRITING! MALISA'S
BREASTS SHALL BECOME GINORMOUS AND WE SHALL HAVE NOT A PRINCE! BUT A
PRINCESS! AS DARK AND TERRIBLE AND BEAUTIFUL AS THE NIGHT!"

I just thought since my stories are already in the canon, it would cause
minor problems if we had contradicting stories. I can see where people
would get the wrong impression from that comment and get a little cross
with me.

Now I do have a prior engagement I must meet, so I'll just say one more
thing.

By an interesting coincidence, not only is Malisa called Matt in these
earlier stories, but in the one I just wrote "The Study of Women", Jenn
calls Malisa "Matt" exclusively.

I just felt no one with a closeness like Jenn's would ever call Malisa by
the name that marks her 8-9 years of sheer torment. I got the feeling Duke
Thomas did only because of upholding an unspoken rule or for the sake of
appearances. Like how in Study Of Women Malisa has to undergo a vow of
abstinence to be allowed to see Jenn again.

....Who am I to even talk about canon after all the asspulls and retconning
required to make Study Of Women work?