[Mkguild] MK Group Commission Sketch Comments

Nathan Pfaunmiller azariahwolf at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 14:07:23 UTC 2014

I agree with Hallan about the table.  About the only justification I can see for animal theme is that the image is intended for use as a banner, and it represents a good part of the universe dynamics.  That's an ooc justification, though, and if we can avoid that I would prefer to do so.

-LurkingWolf