[Mkguild] Group picture

Nathan Pfaunmiller azariahwolf at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 17:09:08 UTC 2014

Regarding the movie poster idea, I wasn't speaking precisely of an actual poster, I was just using it as a pose reference.  After all, I don't think it would work right as a banner on the website.

Single character pictures for this isn't a bad idea in theory, but the idea of the group, again, is that many artists have discounted rates for multiple character images.

-LurkingWolf