[Mkguild] Group picture

Azariah Wolf azariahwolf at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 03:16:43 UTC 2014

Looking at his art, it seems to tend too much towards the toony.  It may
just be my opinion, though.  Also, I didn't see a price mentioned?

As I said before, my support is for Saber, and I'll pay for an NPC if
none of my characters make it (which I expect they won't since it would
be the first one).

-LurkingWolf