[Mkguild] Group picture

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Sun Sep 14 00:31:16 UTC 2014

I concur with LurkingWolf on this one.  That said, this is just an
offer.  What I think we need to do is settle on the characters,
artists, and then get a show of paws to see who will support getting
the work done.  Here is my suggestion then for the first picture.

Artist: SabretoothErmine

Characters in Pictures: Thomas, Alberta, Thalberg, Andwyn,
Copernicus, Malisa, George, and Phil

Almost all of these are NPCs and almost none of them have ever been
drawn before in Metamor Keep.  (If we wanted to have an AR in the
drawing, I recommend the character I created Lidaman instead of Phil
as Lidaman is going to end up becoming Finance minister for Metamor
at some point; he had once served Thomas's father and mother before
being turned into a child so it's not much of a stretch).

By using 8 characters in a Landscape drawing we can take advantage of
Saber's free background discount too.  I would think having it set in
Thomas's audience chamber so Thomas would be on the throne, Alberta
sitting next to him, with the others fanning out three per side.

It is $400 dollars.  Eight of us contributing $50 would manage it
right away.  Ten of us contributing $40 would also manage it.

I'll be happy to support this one.