[Mkguild] Group picture

M vd Mosselaar Leo M Panther lionar_panthera at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 14 09:53:04 UTC 2014

Alright. 50 dollars would be ~38 euros for me,  I can afford that.
How do we organize this? Assuming for the moment we've settled on the
artist, how do we collect all the contributions. If we appoint someone to
keep track of this business, they'd need enough time on their hands, be able
to explain the characters and overall picture we want to the artist and
someone we can trust with the money.
That wont be me. A big part of the reason why I've never tried to get a
commission done is because I don't know how to put the picture in my head
into the words an artist would need.

Leo