[Mkguild] Group picture

christian okane chrisokane at optimum.net
Thu Sep 18 17:07:17 UTC 2014

I can do $70.

   Chris

   The Lurking Fox

From: mkguild-bounces at lists.integral.org
[mailto:mkguild-bounces at lists.integral.org] On Behalf Of Ryx
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 8:39 AM
To: C. Matthias; christian okane; 'Azariah Wolf'; mkguild at lists.integral.org
Subject: Re: [Mkguild] Group picture

Ach, okay... I'll pony up a little bit next month, hopefully when I'm out
from under all of these annoying money pits called major dental and car
repair.

$60 from me, too!

On Tuesday, September 16, 2014 7:44 PM, C. Matthias <jagille3 at vt.edu> wrote:

At 01:12 PM 9/16/2014, christian okane wrote:
>I agree with that. Phil was a well used character in many early MK stories.
>he deserves to be in there.  And I'll pledge some money!
>

>Chris

That's good to know, Chris.  We now have the following pledges:

LurkingWolf: $60
Leo M Panther: $50
MatthiasRat: $60
Hallan: $50
Misha: "Some Money"

So we have $220 + "Some Money" pledged toward a $400 quote.  Hmmm, it
might look better if a certain fox gave an actual dollar amount and
not just "Some Money". ;-)