[Mkguild] Group picture

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Sat Sep 20 17:51:01 UTC 2014

Here is a somewhat modified scene that Ryx suggested.

Thomas behind some sort of desk-like furnishing, Malisa to his right
leaning over to speak or look at something on the table. Alberta to
his left talking to Thalberg   with one ear turned toward
Thomas.  Andwyn would be in the background with a sheaf of scrolls
he's putting on the table while George and Copernicus discuss
them and Phil sits on the other side chewing on a carrot while
reading another scroll.

So this puts, from Left to Right, Andwyn, Copernicus and George,
Malisa, Thomas, Alberta, Thalberg, and Phil.

How is that for a start?  Any details folks want to add or change?

Pledges:
LurkingWolf: $60
Leo M Panther: $50
MatthiasRat: $60
Hallan: $50
Ryx: $60
Misha: $70
Deranged Kitsune: $50

I have sent Ermine an email letting her know we will be getting an
eight character piece with background; I asked her how she would like
to manage payment and when she expects she could do this.