[Mkguild] Divine Travails of Rats - Pars VI. Acceptio (n) - THE END

Hallan Mirayas hallanmirayas at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 3 11:27:30 UTC 2015

Excellent story, MattRat!  You are the ur-example that I hold up when telling people about Metamor Keep, and this really showcases why.  Fantastic characters, vivid settings, intricately woven plots...  beautiful.  Just one tiny, tiny quibble... I -was- planning on having Alexastra told who her mother was.

Aside from that, please continue to make mine Metamor!

Hallan