[Mkguild] It's quiet

Bill Kieffer aka Greyflank greyflank at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 10 23:23:28 UTC 2015

That is not exactly the case.  Of all of the Star Trek and Star Wars books out there, for example, very few are cannon.

People understand better these days, I should think, but you do have a valid point.

I urge you to go to RainFurrest, buy both copies of the story collections (the adult and the regular), support the charity  (Cougars, If I recall correctly), and then decide if my story will handles the situation well.

-Greyflank