[Mkguild] Comment on MK-IRC chat

Hallan Mirayas hallanmirayas at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 17 03:42:58 UTC 2015

Oops.  That's not MattRat's post.  That's Ryx's.  Sorry.  My bad.

From: hallanmirayas at hotmail.com
To: mkguild at lists.integral.org
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 13:30:16 -0600
Subject: Re: [Mkguild] Comment on MK-IRC chat

Writing this from work, so I have to be very brief.  I'll post a more detailed response later tonight.
>From MattRat's post on the forum:(And, just to be clear, it is *not* easy for such entities to manifest directly on the corporeal realm. It is extremely energy expensive for what they might gain in return. This keeps them from being bandied about willy nilly as the pawn of Creative License. In those instances where the divine aspect manifests it is usually very localized, and brief; little more than a fancy illusion usually. I mere inkling of divine power to let the faithful know that they are, on occasion, heard and acknowledged for their belief/faith).
I'm sorry, but this is just not true.  Wiki details and story characters both provide evidence against it.  My personal opinion based on what I've gathered from writing about them is that it's not energy expenditure that's the problem- it's distance from their locus of power.  Imagine going on a trip and you've left your phone/computer/etc at home.
More info later.

From: lionar_panthera at hotmail.com
To: mkguild at lists.integral.org
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 13:46:29 +0100
Subject: [Mkguild] Comment on MK-IRC chat

For my opinion on what was talked about last night. Please click the link
below.

http://mkworld.wikidot.com/forum/t-1083926/about-last-night-s-mk-irc-chat

At least mornings are never dull for me when I wake up to things like
this.

Leo