[Mkguild] Problems with the archive website

Andrew Vineyard dimensional42 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 14:34:06 UTC 2015

I've taken a look at the files. Apparently the files were uploaded with
line breaks where there aren't suppose to. That's what is causing the
issues. To give a good example, when I'm looking at the file, I'm seeing
that instead of having everything between the <p> </p> on the same line,
where you see the "?" is where there's a line break in the file. It'll
be a big task to fix it all, do to the complexity.