[Mkguild] Divine Travails of Rats - Postscript

christian okane chrisokane at optimum.net
Thu Jul 30 03:19:37 UTC 2015

Wow!  It has been a really wild ride hasn't it?  Has it really been that
long?  It seems like just yesterday.

   I have really enjoyed being friends with you and all the people in MK. I
look forward to reading whatever you do next.

   It's been a wild and fun ride so far and I look forward to a lot more!

Chris
The Lurking Fox
Friend