[Mkguild] A Day In The Life I

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Sat Jun 20 09:48:44 UTC 2015

A good depiction of being haunted here.  These are the kind of dreams
that seem harmless at first, but they gnaw at you over time and will
make you wake up in a cold sweat (if lizards could sweat) each
time.  You will be filled with a paranoia and an unshakable dread you
are being followed everywhere you go.

I also like the touch of the cold stone floor being a shock to a
reptile.  That could be quite a deadly shock indeed if they are too
small.  I expect many reptile Keepers would cover their floors with
something that does not transmit chill as effectively as stone (wood,
thrushes, sand, etc...)