[Mkguild] Non-Canon Cross-Overs Between Metamor Keep's Universe and One Like Ours?

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Sun Nov 1 10:06:22 UTC 2015

As was mentioned, other than Fox Cutter's
numerous crossovers, I'm not sure anybody has
ever done anything.  I recall back in the day
when the Xanadu universe was new, there was some
talk about having some of us dress up as our MK
characters and lose our minds to them which would
have, after a fashion, put Metamor Keep
characters into another setting, but I do not
think anybody actually ended up writing a story about it.