[Mkguild] Looking for iBethron

AmigaDragon ejolson at wiktel.com
Thu Nov 5 06:23:46 UTC 2015

Hello Kamau,

Been waiting for you to pop in again. The last couple times I tried to
prompt you for more info, I got no response.

How is your mage guild restoration story coming? Any edits based on
comments I sent you? Any edits based on Mattrat's stories? Any notes
available on your plans that the rest of us may help you with?