[Mkguild] Special Delivery?!?

cokane8116 at aol.com cokane8116 at aol.com
Fri Nov 13 21:09:16 UTC 2015

  I know Misha and Madog would be interested in any such technology but I doubt they would understand much of it.

   They might be able to make some bits work but not understand HOW it works. I mean after all I drive  car every day but have no clue about the stuff under the hood.

   But merely studying such things would inspire them and lead them to research in many directions.

   Chris
   The Lurking Fox