[Mkguild] Oren the Otter's Hippoc Arc

Bryce Glover randomdsdevel at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 22:31:32 UTC 2016

> On Aug 13, 2016, at 1:38 AM, AmigaDragon <ejolson at wiktel.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Bryce,
>
> I seem to recall a follow-up story mentioning that failed quest and the
> resulting death because of it, but the story of that quest was never
> written.

Hmm, now that’s interesting…; now that you mention it, I may, too, if the story that contained this back-reference doesn’t take place to much further along in in-universe time.  Do you remember exactly which story this was, or would you have to go digging for it?  You don’t have to do so on my account if you don’t want to, though.

— RandomDSdevel/WhenCatsFoxesandWolvesFly