[Mkguild] Mage Guild Reborn-Preface

Kamau jc2blion at taconic.net
Mon Feb 15 23:31:12 UTC 2016

After more than five years of writer's block I have finally been able to
put something meaningful on the page.

This story began in 2010 and fell silent in the fall of that year. My
Muse returned toward the end of last month at which time I started
looking at my notes, the forum discussion and chatting with some who had
been involved at its beginning.  I've been working on it daily since
that time.  What I'm posting today is the beginning and I'm guessing is
about a quarter of the story.  Only time will tell how large this will
get.  As always I'm open to comments, corrections and suggestions.

Enjoy part 1

Kamau