[Mkguild] Testing

Kamau jc2blion at taconic.net
Fri Jan 15 12:18:22 UTC 2016

I've got a two part story and three part story of the same name from
Hallan. I also have a four part story from Matthias.

As for the move I would say not to Yahoo as I've seen a lot of issues
with lists on them over the years including spam that seems to feed off
their lists.  I do share the concern Matt expressed about the archives
and would certainly want to be sure we still had access to that material
no matter what solution we go with.

Kamau