[Mkguild] MK: Homecoming (3/3)

cokane8116 at aol.com cokane8116 at aol.com
Sat Jan 23 05:52:52 UTC 2016

Drift might not have seen Whisper in use but remember the story where Drift touches it?  Drift is VERY well aware of what the axe can do. And Misha does play up the 'Touch the evil axe and die horribly' legends. They tend to scare off potential thieves and attackers after the axe.

   But now I realize what you mean. That was done by Drift himself in a desperate effort to stop Carcarak. A moment of real heroism and it worked too!

Chris
The Lurking Fox