[Mkguild] What the Spirits Reveal

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Sat May 14 18:01:26 UTC 2016

Very nice tale, Lurking!  I can definitely see
them sharing such a toast.  It was not that long
past that they lost their beloved family in
Nasoj's first assault.  And thank you for
remembering the detail about the bridge where
they had their last stand; mentioned all the way
back in the first tale of the Glen back from 99!