[Mkguild] Where is Midtown?

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Sat Oct 29 08:16:01 UTC 2016

The map has issues only in the sense that the valley mouth is too
wide at the southern end.   The map of just the valley also has
issues in that it created a city out of nowhere to be at the bottom
of the valley just outside the Curse that directly contravened what
everyone had already been writing about Metamor Valley, namely, that
Midtown was the nearest town outside the Curse and on the main
trading route south.

I consider the earlier maps more valid because they line up with
what, to date, people have written about Metamor Keep.