[Mkguild] Canonicity of Fox Cutter's Origins?

AmigaDragon ejolson at wiktel.com
Sun Jun 11 00:29:03 UTC 2017

Hello ,

Friday, June 9, 2017, 11:04:40 PM, Christian wrote:

CO> Hello,

CO> Fox Cutter is a cool character. He is from another dimension and
CO> is related to the characters in Cutters A Fox in the Works stories. It is a modern world.

Count yourself lucky if you read AFitW before he took it offline. I
saved a copy to my HD as I read it. One clarification, while this
Cutter is from another dimension, it's not the same one as AFitW, that
Cutter meets this one when he also visits MK (whether counted as MK
canon or not).

--
Best regards,
 AmigaDragon                            mailto:ejolson at wiktel.com