[Mkguild] Fan Shoar

Indagare . brenner.mike at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 03:17:36 UTC 2017

>Ooh, I was thinking about possibly using something along these lines of
this Tigrest people you describe here in a story when I eventually got
around to writing one for Metamor Keep!  (Well, I was if MK ended up as the
setting the story landed in, of course.)  I’d be particularly interested in
exploring the life of at least one individual with close relations in
multiple tribes, to use the societal structure given here, and that
regardless of whether and when I, personally, write such a story.  (I have
a few other ideas, but I’ll save them for another time.)

The Tigmest are based on the actual Northwest Native American tribes. But
if you want to use mine, I'd be very flattered. Either way, it sounds like
an interesting story potential!

> I was thinking about involving a Keeper as something of a mentor, at
least in magic, to the main character, but this would make it so that
former individual wouldn’t have to hail from quite so far away, so thanks!

I'm glad you like it!

>>I made a rough map for the western continents:
> Hey, that looks kind of like the British Isles!

In full disclosure, it's just the other half of the political map colored
in: http://transform.to/~ravenb/pics/mkworld_political.jpg I don't have
whatever graphics were used to make the western half and I wanted to keep
it simple in case anyone wanted to see changes.

-Indy