[Mkguild] Discord?

AmigaDragon ejolson at wiktel.com
Tue Oct 10 05:13:44 UTC 2017

Hello Hallan,

I noticed a while ago that Trillian was no longer connecting to AIM.
When I looked into it, I found that an update should take care of it
but no more Trillian updates for XP (which I'm still running).
Now with the notice of closing AIM for good in December, I see that
AOL is recommending switching to Trillian. I've been using it for
years but so far I still have no contacts in its Astra chat, just my
AIM, ICQ, MSN and YIM contacts. If you have Trillan Astra, you can
find me at/as n0ukf_1.

--
Best regards,
 AmigaDragon                            mailto:ejolson at wiktel.com