[Vfw-times] Rudoph the Redneck Reindeer

Heartsh0t at aol.com Heartsh0t at aol.com
Fri Dec 17 09:09:45 CST 1999

Alright..if there's any good ole Southern boys out there, I know you'll like
this diddy...and even if there's not, I'm sure you'll like it as well...it's
from a radio talk show I listen to now and again....

Rudolph the Redneck Reindeer

Rudolph the Redneck Reindeer smokes Lucky Strikes and dips snuff
And when it come to liquor, he couldn’t never get enough (belch belch).
He carried a sawed off shot-gun, and always slicked back his fur (with
Vaseline).
All of the other reindeers, all the time called him “Sir” (“Yes Sir, yes
sir, big ole Ten-four, yes sir”).
Well, he lived in a double wide trailer ‘bout a mile from Santa’s house
(that’s a ten-four), and each and every Christmas, Rudolph would always get
south (dead drunk)
then walk down to the stables, where the other reindeers would be (eatin’ hay)
where he’d cuss and spit tobacco juice and punch out two or three (more like
maim)
“Uugghh...Donner and Blitzen - get up against the wall, don’t give me no lip
now...I mean business!”
Then one foggy Christmas Eve, Santa came down to Rudolph’s trailer where
Rudolph was lying in the bed trying to get over last night’s drunk  Then
Santa Claus saw Rudolph’s bed covered with liquor bottles, tobacco juice all
over him, and cigarette butts all over the floor there, and he got REAL mad
and he said to Rudolph, “You better get on the dag-gum wagon and pull my sled
tonight boy...” and Rudolph didn’t like this kind of loud talk so early in
the morning you, know.  So he reached over and spit tobacco juice in the left
eye of Santa Claus and then took a liquor bottle and busted it over the bed
and said  “Get the hell out of here you dag-gummed fat hippie!”
Well..see Santa Claus didn’t like that at all..Rudolph coming at him with a
bottle and all you know.  Well, you see Santa Claus had been taking kung fu
lessons from this Chinese elf during the summer while he didn’t have anything
to do, so he takes his right hand there and slams it in Rudolph’s old face,
just knocks him flat on the floor.
Well...Rudolph the Redneck Reindeer had a very bloody nose,and if you ever
saw it, you would even say it glows.  All of the other reindeers all laughed
and throw back their heads (haaahaaa), cause Rudolph the Redneck Reinder,
that’s how your nose got red!

= -)  Kim Edwards