[Vfw-times] Re: this week's TCW

Oren Otter bevary at atcjet.net
Sun Dec 19 03:41:55 CST 1999

I hope you don't mind me sharing this with the VFW list.  It's really
fascinating.

At 10:21 PM 12/17/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>   12 O'Clock means either above or  ahead. 6 O'Clock means below or
>behind.   EJ

Exactly.
If your target is behind you, you can't hit it.
to get really technical about something really silly,
if a reindeer in flight relieves himself, the load he is dumping retains
its forward momentum and travels in an arc, going both forward and down.
This is especially true of flying reindeer poop, which in most cases,
contains kernels of anti-gravity corn.  Thus, to make a direct hit upon the
roof of someone on the "really naughty" list, a reindeer must empty himself
while the target is still at twelve o'clock.

and by the way, I want everyone to know that WOLF 0013 is a really great
guy and would be the last to deliver a "package" to anyone.  That's half of
what made it so silly, at least to me.

-Oren the Otter
8=-3
tlhaQ biQ Ha'DIbaH