[Vfw-times] list rules

Oren Otter bevary at atcjet.net
Tue Dec 21 03:25:35 CST 1999

I'm not in the habit of making rules when none are needed, but someone
asked me to post some rules to the list, so here goes.

1) Wear shoes on both feet while outdoors in the snow.

2) Thou shalt not steal

3) Do not pass Go, do not collect 200 dollars.

4) When the boss is wrong, refer to rule number one.

5) Never look straight up at a bird

6) Don't squat with your spurs on.

7) leave 5,000 dollars in a brown paper bag behind the seven eleven.  Come
alone.

8) Don't touch the soccer ball with your hands.

9) No swordfights on holy ground.

10) Never assume that a tiger is yawning

11) Never leave your dog tierd up outside a vietnameese restaurant.

12) Eat all your vegetables

13) Do not interfere in the cultures of non-spacefaring races.

14) Always drink upstream from the herd.

15) Do not wave a toy gun around a police station just because you're
feeling mischevious.

16) When Mom is cold, everyone wears a sweater.

17) You may give your cat a bath, but your tongue will be covered with hair
afterward.

18) It is illegal to hunt whales in Kansas.

19) Do not release wild reptiles in an emergency room.

20) Always remember to write your name.

-Oren the Otter
8=-3
tlhaQ biQ Ha'DIbaH