[Vfw-times] doodlie do do...

elindsey at ix.netcom.com elindsey at ix.netcom.com
Fri Oct 29 21:11:53 CDT 1999

Hello again!

	Now let's see. If you (Oren-san) and I wer to trade piccys... I'd
want you to do a pic of my char, Shelia. Here's a sample pic of her:

	http://www.furnation.com/clearwaters/shelia-pro.jpg

	What pic wouldya like me to draws you?

	I mostly like anime, furry, and cartoony pics. No hentai though! :P
Hentai means porno, for all you non-otakus out there. None of that fer me,
thanyous. Also, I do some fan-fiction. I've done lots of Sonic ones, some
Sailor Moon ones, a Zelda one, and soon to come an original furry adventure
about two of my chars, and also some Pokemon and Slayers fan-fics. Oh, and
BTW Musashi-san, I'm a rocketshipper too! :)

~Erin Lindsey
elindsey at ix.netcom.com

Erin's Web Page
http://sheliacw.tripod.com