[Vfw-times] AHEM!

Musashi cartoonempress at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 29 23:21:45 CDT 1999

ARRGHH! It's Musashi, MU-SA-SHI!!! (It's Jessie's name
in Japanese..)

Yay, you're a rocketshipper too? Woohoo!
Rocketshippers unite!

Okay, this question goes out to all the girls.. Who
are the bishonen (cute anime guys) you ppl love? Oo, I
have so many.. Kojiro (James), for one. and Trunks..
yup yup. *drool* And Vegeta Piccolo Nephrite and
Gohan! Okay some of them are not bishonen but I LOVE
THEM! I LOVE THEEEMMM!!!! I also think Sage is really
cute.. Y'know, that blonde guy in the new anime
Cartoon Network is showing, Ronin Warriors. *ahem* so,
i guess that's it. OH! I like Takeshi (Brock) too..
*smile*

Okay. Bye now. *smile*

MusashiGal

=====
http://zap.to/Cartoonia

I'm a proud Rocketshipper.
"Are infants to be nutcrackered into their tombs, and is nobody to save them?" - Matthew Pocket, Great Expectations.