[Vfw-times] closures clarification

Oren Otter bevary at atcjet.net
Sat Apr 22 02:33:11 CDT 2000

Please allow me to clear up a misunderstanding.
the VFW-times list is not going to be dissolved.

It was the VFW RING which was going to be dissolved.
At this point, I am going to try to save three of my four rings.  (the MK
ring has been put up for adoption)
However, the VFW ring will be going through some major changes which will
cause quite a bit of shrinkage.  Already, two sites have been removed due
to inappropriate content Three more will be removed due to being abandoned.
 Several others will be relocated, and at least one new site added.

-Oren the Otter
8=-3
tlhaQ biQ Ha'DIbaH
The Changing Workplace: http://www.geocities.com/ottercomics