[Vfw-times] We Are Drinking From the Fountain

Heartsh0t at aol.com Heartsh0t at aol.com
Wed Aug 16 05:32:32 CDT 2000

Here's another little bluegrass gospel song I love.  Here's the words...

We are drinking from the fountain
We are drinking from the fountain, Lord
We are drinking from the fountain that never runs dry

Oh Father, I love Jesus!   Oh Father, yes I do!
Oh Father, I love Jesus, and you can love Him too!

We are drinking from the fountain
We are drinking from the fountain, Lord
We are drinking from the fountain that never runs dry

Oh Mother, I love Jesus!  Oh Mother, yes I do!
Oh Mother, I love Jesus, and you can love Him too!

We are drinking from the fountain
We are drinking from the fountain, Lord
We are drinking from the fountain that never runs dry

Oh sinner, I love Jesus!  Oh sinner, yes I do!
Oh sinner, I love Jesus, and you can love Him too!

We are drinking from the fountain
We are drinking from the fountain, Lord
We are drinking from the fountain that never runs dry

Heartshot Foxley