[Vfw-times] For those with websites :-)

Rufinoform at aol.com Rufinoform at aol.com
Tue Aug 22 19:57:25 CDT 2000

Hello :-)

I just discovered a website that I thought might be of interest to those with
websites :-)
Cursors and Mouse Pointers at CometZone - Free Website Cursors
http://cometzone.cometsystems.com/
What it is is that you select from hundreds (mabey even thousands?) of mouse
cursors that they have avalable and once you make your choice, they give you
an html code to put on your page that causes the cursor you selected to
appear as the mouse cursor of anyone who views your website :-)  Really neat
if you haven't seen that done before :-)

Take care :-)

Cloudchaser Shaconage