[Vfw-times] New 2 list :-)

Rufinoform at aol.com Rufinoform at aol.com
Wed Feb 23 08:18:48 CST 2000

Hello!

I just joined this list and wanted to say "Hi" to everyone :-)  According to
what I'm told, transformation is one of the things discussed on this list, so
I'd like to offer a couple of things that I thought may be of interest to the
readers of this list.  One is a page on a genetics company called "Furnetics"
that specializes in "anthropomorphic augmentation", that is, changing willing
humans into "true" furries, even changing their reproductive ability so that
they can father/mother a natural born morph.  The URL is
http://www.fortunecity.com/victorian/charcoal/410/Furnetic.htm
Unfortunately, Furnetics is fictional.  If it were real, not doubt it would
be overwhelmed with members of the Furry Community (myself included) who want
to have themselves changed :-)

The other is a futuristic 6 part story titled "Future Form" by Allen Kitchen
(a.k.a. Shockwave the Netwolf).  A big part of the plot is that people can
have themselves changed into furries in just a few hours time, but there's a
lot more to the story than just that.  It's worth taking the time to read as
it is one of Shockwave's better stories :-)  The story contains some mild
violence and language, none of it gratuitous, so it's basically clean.

http://www.blkbox.com/~osprey/Future1.txt
http://www.blkbox.com/~osprey/Future2.txt
http://www.blkbox.com/~osprey/Future3.txt
http://www.blkbox.com/~osprey/Future4.txt